Does Canada even have a president or is it just whichever moose has the strongest antlers
Wtf do you do with a favorite color?
Stare at it all day?
Make sure your wardrobe is primarily that color?
I do not understand favorite colors and I do not have one.
- friend texting me: what are you doing today?
- me: *doesn't reply*
- me: *complains about being alone all the time*
that kid who volunteers to read aloud and is practically illiterate
- attractive person: how are you today?
- me: who the fuck paid you
- Singer: *sings*
- Pitbull: hey mami dalè mr worldwide, 305 (some stuff in Spanish) eeeeeeeeewoooooooo
i farted once and it sounded like dubstep so i’m pretty much skrillex
- what do we want
- a cure for alzheimer's
- when do we want it
YES. JUDICIAL PROCESS.
Someone take Judicial Process with me so we can be scared shitless for 16 weeks and then somehow get A’s.
we had a server from Japan, who for the life of her could not pronounce Paella.
It’s pronounced “pie ay uh” but she always said “pie air ee uh”
And now that we’ve been open for a good 15/16 months, there are fewer people who remember and can laugh with me about it.
- Me: Can I go to the bathroom?
- Teacher: I don't know CAN you?
- Me: *sigh* ....May I use the bathroom?
- Teacher: I don't know, MAY you?
Food runners make more than bussers in our tip pool, but it didn’t used to be too much more. In our point system, bussers received .35 of 1 server point, while runners earned .4. In essence, runners made 5% more than bussers in tips. However, bussers work longer hours and make up the difference in hourly wages.
The tip pool was just renovated at work, and now runners receive 10% more than bussers. I made $16 more as a runner last night than I would have as a busser.
totes worth it.
I have such an irrational hate for abnormal requests.