You have my vote! And Erica and I will tell everyone in our Creative Writing class to vote for you too.
:D I shall provide you with some flyers! haha. I think they are pretty badass. Thanks, man. Sometimes I step back, look at what’s going on and think: “THIS IS A STUPID FUCKING SCHOOL ELECTION AND I’M SITTING HERE GETTING BULLIED AROUND AND LOSING SLEEP AND WASTING MY TIME NOT DOING MY HOMEWORK!!” xD
I’m so tired. My body hurts all over. I am mentally drained. These past two weeks have kicked my ass, but they are little match for what is to come next week. I would love to get more than 4-5 hours of sleep, soon. I think that will come on October 6th; the night after elections. Win or lose, I’m crashing and I’m not waking up for 8 hours.
This weekend I have two major tests to study for, as well as an annotated bibliography and some dumbass statistics homework due.
Being so busy reminds one that there is purpose in life. It also makes one wonder what their purpose is. Heh.
Before I end this post, I have one more thing. Knowing that I can count on your support in this election would maybe, possibly make my shoulders a tad less tense.
So basically, I'm running a faux Senate with my college class and I can't decide which state to be from. My options are Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I'm a hard core Republican. Which would you choose?
EDIT: That was a quick answer. What does this assignment entail? Traditionally, Oklahoma is the most conservative state in that nation, with Oregon being one of the more liberal. Ohio and Pennsylvania are both bellweathers in presidential elections; usually a mixed bag. Ohio always chooses the winner of the election. I say Ohio just because. Oklahoma is de facto guaranteed to already have 2 republican senators. Ohio can swing either way. If you’re looking for job security, choose Oklahoma.
1. Don’t be an asshat.
2. Questions should be well thought out before being spoken.
3. They should also be relevant to the topic at hand.
4. If you didn’t do the reading, don’t join the discussion. Chances are, you have no fucking clue what is going on.
5. If you don’t know what the reading assignment was, consult your syllabus. Don’t try to call out the professor for not being clear, especially when you’re the only one who didn’t do the assignment. We will ALL kill you.
6. Don’t eat food and try to talk in class. You’re an asshole.
7. It’s okay to argue a point; but you don’t have to be a dick about it.